1. K-State home
  2. »K-State Research and Extension
  3. »Frontier Extension District
  4. »4-H Youth Development
  5. »Forms

Frontier District

Ottawa Office
County Annex Building
1418 S. Main, Suite 2
Ottawa, KS 66067
785-229-3527 fax

Lyndon Office
128 W. 15th
PO Box 400
Lyndon, KS 66451
785-828-3427 fax

Garnett Office
411 S. Oak
PO Box 423
Garnett, KS 66032
785-448-6153 fax


Care to Share Form

Financial Review Forms - Due November 1

Setting 4-H Project Goals Form

Why Keep a Record Book?

Record Book: A Record Book is non-competitive and will not be eligible for county project awards. The following order is for ANY 4-H member who plans to turn in a record book, regardless of county origin:

The purple Record Book Check Sheet and any Pin Application should be inside the book, but left loose.

*NOTE: Osage County members will receive a year pin if a Record Book is completed and turned in to the Club Leader. 

KAP (Kansas 4-H Award Portfolio): Only those filling out an age-appropriate KAP will be eligible for county project awards, regardless of age. Only senior level members (ages 14+) chosen as County Champions are eligible for Area Judging. The following order is for ANY 4-H member completing a KAP, regardless of county origin:

  • Personal Page (PDF) - Personal Page (Word)
  • 4-H Story (max. 6 pages, one-sided, double-spaced); younger members (7-8 years of age) can use an all-around story; older member's story should be project specific. 
  • KAP (Instructions, all KAP levels, Q & A, evaluation forms)
  • Photos - a maximum of three pages, six photos/page; one for the project, one showing citizenship, one showing leadership; captions are encouraged but are not required.  

All KAP's should be in a separate binder or folder.  Member's name, club, district, project, and level should be on the front.  DO NOT use dividers or plastic sleeves or include a table of contents. There should be NO LOOSE PAPERS.

Pin Application - Member Achievement Awards

  • Key Award (may need to download and open in PDF reader to edit)

4-H Raffle Policy

Kansas 4-H Website