Osage County Events & Information
2017 Osage County Fairs - FAIR BOOK
- Melvern Sunflower Days - June 22 - 24, 2017
- Melvern Sunflower Days FACEBOOK
- Osage City - June 28 - July 1, 2017
- Overbrook - August 9 - 12, 2017
- Overbrook Osage County Fair FACEBOOK
Osage County Fashion Revue
- Osage County Judging: Monday, June 19, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. , Lyndon Baptist Church, 129 W. 15th, across the parking lot from the Extension Office in Lyndon.
- Each 4-H member may make two entries. The entries may not be in the same class.
- Fill out the Osage County ENTRY BLANK - 4-H Fashion Revue Form. Return completed Entry Blank to the Frontier District Extension Office, PO Box 400, Lyndon, KS 66451 or email to email@example.com by June 14, 2017.
- Fill out the appropriate fashion revue form for each outfit.
Livestock Tagging, Weigh-In and Ownership Dates
- Poultry P-T Testing will be held Tuesday, June 13, 2017 from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. at the Osage City Fairgrounds. Cost will be $.25 per bird for a leg band.
- All market beef, steers and heifers must be owned/tagged by Saturday, April 1, 2017. All other breeding and market livestock must be owned/tagged by Monday, May 15, 2017.
- All goats (meat and dairy), sheep and swine will be held on Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. - Noon at the Osage City Fairgrounds.
- Ownership deadline for all bucket calf, fowl and rabbits is Monday, May 1, 2017.
- All cattle (market, breeding, beef and dairy) will be held on Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at the Lyndon Vet Clinic, 1427 Topeka Avenue, Lyndon.
Last Call Tagging - Monday, June 12, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. at the Franklin County Fairgrounds. This tagging will be done for those needing to have meat goats, sheep or swine tagged for the Kansas State Fair and/or the Kansas Junior Livestock Show.
Osage County King and Queen APPLICATION