Anderson County Events & Information
Anderson County 4-H Council - 4-H Event Scholarship APPLICATION
2017 Anderson County Fairs
- Anderson County - July 24 - 29, 2017 - the theme is "Got a Good Thing Growing"
- 2017 FAIR BOOK
- Online ENTRY for all Departments and Divisions, Including Open and 4-H/FFA.
- Poultry P-T Testing will be Saturday, July 22, 2017 at the Anderson County High School parking lot.
- Ownership deadline for all rabbit, fowl and breeding livestock is Thursday, June 1, 2017.
- Weigh-in and tagging for all goats, sheep and swine will be Wednesday, May 3, 2017 from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. at the Anderson County Fairgrounds.
- Weigh-in, tagging and ownership dates for market beef will be Sunday, March 19, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at the Anderson County Fairgrounds.
- Kincaid - September 28 - 30, 2017
Last Call Tagging - Monday, June 12, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. at the Franklin County Fairgrounds. This tagging will be done for those needing to have meat goats, sheep or swine tagged for the Kansas State Fair and/or the Kansas Junior Livestock Show.